Hey! 👋 I’m Paul, I’m 28 and work at a Fintech company in London. Money Tips Blog is a space for me to share my ideas on everything personal finance related.
Everything you read has been tried and tested by me- you won’t find filler content here. These are things that have genuinely made me or saved me money, in some cases thousands of pounds.
I’m by no means a millionaire and don’t aspire to be. However, some financial milestones I’ve achieved independently, and that I’m proud of include:
- buying a house in London at the age of 25
- selling that house 2 years later at a 23% profit
- paid just £350 in estate agent commission
- achieved a 40% ROI in 3 months on a single stock
- early-stage investor in a start-up tipped to become a unicorn
- made over £900 in cashback for things like changing my utility supplier
The goal of this blog is to help people. I’ll try my best not to patronise (I’m not going to tell you to stop going to Starbucks or any of that crap). If anything I’ve written doesn’t make sense to you, if you have any questions, or need help getting started with any of these initiatives, then don’t hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org – I’ll be delighted to help!
Connect with me on LinkedIn here.
Money Tips Blog’s content is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered financial advice and you should always do your own research before making any investment decision.