Hey! 👋 I’m Paul. Welcome to Money Tips Blog – a space for me to share my ideas and experiences of trying to make and save money.
Whether it be through investing in a company or trying out a new app, almost everything you read has been tried and tested by me. These are things that have made me or saved me money- in some cases thousands of pounds.
I’m by no means a millionaire and don’t aspire to be. However, some financial milestones I’ve achieved independently, and that I’m proud of include:
- buying a house in London at the age of 25 🏠
- selling that house 2 years later at a 23% profit 💪
- paid just £350 in estate agent commission 💁🏻♂️
- achieved a 40% ROI in 3 months on a single stock 📈
- early-stage investor in a start-up that’s now a unicorn 🦄
- made over £900 in cashback for things like changing my utility supplier 💰
- made money whilst sitting on the bus 🚌
- paid off £9,000 of debt 😅
This isn’t “get rich quick” nonsense- it’s all very practical. Want to learn more?
The goal of this blog is to help people. I’ll try my best not to patronise (I’m not going to tell you to stop going to Starbucks or any of that crap). If anything I’ve written doesn’t make sense to you, if you have any questions, or need help getting started with any of these initiatives, then don’t hesitate to reach out: [email protected] – I’ll be delighted to help!
Money Tips Blog’s content is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered financial advice and you should always do your own research before making any investment decision.