Welcome! ???? I’m Paul, founder of Money Tips Blog, based in Buckinghamshire, UK.
Money Tips Blog is a personal finance and lifestyle blog that draws on my own real-life experiences, research and opinions. I like to cover things like investing, property and saving money but I also write about a wide range of other topics.
The internet is full of really obvious, unimaginative and sometimes (sadly) false or outdated information and ideas. This site strives to be the exact opposite. I try to cover questions and angles that no other website has tackled.
Whether it be through investing in a company or trying out a new app, almost everything you read has been tried and tested by me. These are things that have made me or saved me money- in some cases thousands of pounds.
I’m by no means a millionaire and don’t aspire to be. However, some financial milestones I’ve achieved independently, and that I’m proud of include:
- buying a house in London at the age of 25 ????
- selling that house 2 years later at a 23% profit ????
- paid just £350 in estate agent commission ????????♂️
- achieved a 40% ROI in 3 months on a single stock ????
- early-stage investor in a start-up that’s now a unicorn ????
- made over £1,000 in cashback for things like changing my utility supplier ????
- made money whilst sitting on the bus ????
- paid off £9,000 of debt ????
Get in touch: [email protected]