Hey! 👋 I’m Paul. I’m a 29-year-old living in Buckinghamshire, UK. Welcome to Money Tips Blog – a space for me to share my ideas and experiences of trying to make and save money.
Whether it be through investing in a company or trying out a new app, almost everything you read has been tried and tested by me. These are things that have made me or saved me money- in some cases thousands of pounds.
I’m by no means a millionaire and don’t aspire to be. However, some financial milestones I’ve achieved independently, and that I’m proud of include:
- buying a house in London at the age of 25 🏠
- selling that house 2 years later at a 23% profit 💪
- paid just £350 in estate agent commission 💁🏻♂️
- achieved a 40% ROI in 3 months on a single stock 📈
- early-stage investor in a start-up that’s now a unicorn 🦄
- made over £1,000 in cashback for things like changing my utility supplier 💰
- made money whilst sitting on the bus 🚌
- paid off £9,000 of debt 😅
If you’re new to the blog then I’d recommend you start by reading my top 30 money tips. Alternatively, you can check out my latest posts below.
Lastly, it is very important to note that I have a pet dog called Alfie who also features on the blog!
Have a question? Get in touch: [email protected]
Money Tips Blog’s content is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered financial advice and you should always do your own research before making any investment decision.